Tools We Use
Experiment and explore various tools that are used by scientists
- Discuss and respond to a story about scientists.
- Discover how a centrifuge works by separating water from cloth.
- Graph and record results.
- Compare and contrast a variety of textured materials.
- Assess the efficiency of different artist tools.
Appropriate for Grades: PK, K, 1, 2, 3
Meets Illinois State Goals: 1.C, 6.A, 6.D, 7.A, 7.B, 7.C, 19.A, 21.A
Adventures in Art
Take It with You
Use the following activities to bring the education concepts from this exhibit into your home or classroom: