All About Me
What makes you you? In this exhibit, find out more about your likes and dislikes, your abilities and qualities, and find out what makes every visitor special and unique.
- Hear greetings in eight different languages in the Hello Hall.
- See your profile, the top of your head, or your backside with cameras and video monitors.
- Paint your face with washable crayon to express how you feel.
- Create an outline of your face, hands, or body in Pinpressions.
- Record your voice and then play it back fast or slow.
- Find out how much you weigh in milk jugs.
- Stretch on the measuring wall to see how high you can reach.
- Test your muscles by squeezing our strength measuring device.
- Act out different roles on a video monitor with costumes.
- Balance on our balancing beams.
- Build a body by adding skin and clothing to a skeleton.
- Recognize unique characteristics of self.
- Compare self to others in a positive, non-competitive way.
- Make predictions.
Take It with You
Use the following activities to bring the education concepts from this exhibit into your home or classroom: