Sun. Sep 9: Fall Family Festival
Our annual Fall Family Festival is back, with some old favorites and some new exciting activities. Get ready for a jam-packed morning of animal discovery, harvest games, and physical activities to burn off the summer energy outdoors.
Note: The Fall Family Festival is now sold out.
Activities from 9-11:30a.m.*:
• Kiddie train rides through our Habitat Park exhibit
• A petting farm, including a cow, goats, bunnies, and a piglet
• Learn about turtles, snakes, and more from The Grove
• Horse-drawn wagon rides courtesy of Historic Wagner Farm
• Old-fashioned carnival games
• An old-fashioned apple cider press that kids can crank
• Meet and greet with Snow White and Merida!
*Activities are unlimited, once every child has had a turn!