New Year's Eve Bash - Museum Closed to Public
We've saved the biggest event of the year for last!
Thursday, December 31
New Year's Eve Bash
8:30 - 11 a.m. Morning Session
12:30 - 3 p.m. Afternoon Session AFTERNOON SOLD OUT!
We're doubling the fun with two New Year's celebrations as we transform an entire wing of the Museum into a giant Times Square style party with the biggest confetti drop you've ever seen! (Take a look at last year's event!)
- Children's concert with Joel Frankel(morning session only)
- DJ and dance party (afternoon session only)
- Free kids' party hairstyling from Kidsnips!
- Party hat making and horns
- Free family photos and photo frame decorating to remember the day
- Times Square-style confetti drop!
Come enjoy the party and the fun with your family, and leave the clean-up to us!
Tickets are $32 per person for non-members and $22 for members.
Tickets are required for adults and children over 12 months of age at each session. Please note that New Year's Eve Bash tickets are non-refundable.
Please note the Museum will be closed to the general public on December 31. Special admission tickets are required for this event, which has sold out the last five years. Don't delay!
If you have difficulty purchasing tickets online or need more information, please call (847) 832-6900.