Rent the Museum
Gala fundraisers, children’s birthday parties, corporate events and meetings; whatever your special day, Kohl Children’s Museum of Greater Chicago has everything you need to make it a day to remember!
Treat your guests to exclusive use of the Chicago area’s premiere family-friendly venue with amenities you won’t find anywhere else:
- 17 interactive exhibits, all appropriate for infants through age 8
- 18,000 square feet of indoor public space
- Stage and sound system
- 200 free parking spots for guests
- Conveniently located in Glenview between Routes I-94 and I-294
- Preferred caterers click here to view
Saturday Morning Rentals
Exclusive use of the Museum for 2 hours (from 9:30–11:30 am), including private program rooms for a buffet or activity
Private use of the facility with available assistance from Museum staff
Non-profit organizations and Museum members receive a 10% discount on facility rental prices.
Call (847) 832-6914 to arrange your personalized planning session.
Reservations by phone: (847) 832-6918