Part-time Pop-Up Museum Exhibit Guide
Reports To: Director of Education
The Pop-Up Museum Exhibit Guide is responsible for providing an engaging and educational experience for all visitors of the Pop-Up Museum. The Exhibit Guide supports a safe and fun environment through engaging young learners through developmentally appropriate practices to enhance their experience, assisting with opening and closing of the Pop-Up Museum, managing the cleanliness of the exhibits and assisting patrons with any questions or issues as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure a positive visitor experience by supporting the learning and creativity of museum patrons.
2. Encourage patron participation in exhibits through age-appropriate interactions.
3. Set and reset exhibit areas throughout the Pop-Up Museum’s operational hours.
4. Monitor and safeguard young patrons, ensuring that children are with their caregiver as they enter and exit the Museum.
5. Assist with answering patrons’ questions or resolving issues and needs.
6. Conduct sanitation tasks to ensure cleanliness of Pop-Up Museum exhibits.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
Education and Experience
1. At least 16 years of age.
2. Experience working with young children.
3. Ability to communicate in Spanish both verbally and in writing, preferred.
4. Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
5. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
2. Must have flexibility with work schedule, as necessary, to support weekend scheduling and/or evening activities.
Moderate lifting (up to 15 pounds).
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com