Reports To: Manager of Sales and Events
The Party Coordinator provides a high level of customer service to our patrons who host their parties at the Museum.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A central role to the Museum guest experience, the Party Coordinator is responsible for being the point of contact for families that host a party at the Museum. The Coordinator will:
• Greet the party family and assist with set up and take down of their party in the party rooms
• Check in party guests and direct patrons to party rooms
• Ensure that parties are running smoothly by proactively monitoring parties and respond to any questions, concerns or requests
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to work with young, energetic children
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Friendly demeanor and positive attitude
• Ability to problem solve
• Some work experience in a Museum or customer-facing role, preferred
This is a part-time weekend role, approximately 7-13 hours per week. Interested candidates have the opportunity to work on Saturday, Sunday or both.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can submit an online application found on the Careers page of our website, kohlchildrensmuseum.org/jobs.
For more information about the position or the Museum, please visit www.kohlchildrensmuseum.org.