Our new “Honey Bee Hideout” exhibit celebrates our pollinator friends with hands-on activities and video of our working honey bee hive on the Museum campus.
Go deeper into the lives of honey bees with Bee-ology. Activities take place select mornings in September and October.
- Thursday, September 1 from 10:00 – 11:00
- Tuesday, September 13 from 10:30 – 11:30
- Tuesday, September 27 from 10:30 to 11:30
- Thursday, October 6 from 10:00 – 11:00
- Thursday, October 20 from 10:00 – 11:00
Come take a close look at bees! Learn about bee anatomy, examine bees using magnifying glasses and microscopes and create your own bee.October 6, October 20: Hive Homes
Take a close look at different hive homes! Observe and learn about a bee hive, a bald-faced hornet nest and a paper wasp nest!