9/8: Fall Family Festival
Our annual Fall Family Festival is back, with some old favorites and some new exciting activities. Get ready for a jam-packed morning of animal discovery, harvest games, and physical activities to burn off the summer energy outdoors.
Tickets required. Member discount.
Event will occur rain or shine. Please note that due to the popularity of this event, tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Activities from 9 – 11:30 a.m.*:
• Kiddie train rides through our Habitat Park exhibit
• A petting farm, including a cow, goats, bunnies, and a piglet
• Tractor-drawn wagon rides courtesy of Historic Wagner Farm
• An old-fashioned apple cider press that kids can crank
• Hair styling and coloring by KidSnips
• Meet and greet with Nature Cat and Rapunzel!
• Meet and greet exotic animals including a giant toad and snake (these animals will be kept in a separate room for timid guests)
*Activities are unlimited, once every child has had a turn
PLUS: All 17 exhibits will be open for exploration!