10/9 & 10: Fall Family Festival
Saturday, October 9, 2:30 – 5 PM
Sunday, October 10, 2:30 – 5 PM
Our annual Fall Family Festival is back, with some old favorites and some new exciting activities. Get ready for a jam-packed afternoon of animal discovery and fall-themed fun to celebrate the changing of the seasons outdoors. Costumes encouraged – try out those trick-or-treat outfits! Limited capacity. Advance reservations required.
The following prices include access to all indoor exhibits.
Children & Adults
Infants (< 12 months):
Event will occur rain or shine. Please note that due to the popularity of this event, tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
Activities from 2:30 – 5 p.m.:
• Kiddie train rides through our Habitat Park exhibit
• A petting farm, including a goats, bunnies, and a piglet
• An old-fashioned apple cider press that kids can crank courtesy of Historic Wagner Farm
• Meet and greet exotic animals and insects
• Participate in a Ghost Hunt in Habitat Park
PLUS: All 16 indoor exhibits will be open for exploration!
Attendance will be limited for this event, and masks will be required for all guests age 2 and older for all indoor activities, as well as outdoor activities where social distancing is not available.