Framed: Step Into Art
Step inside the framework of famous paintings and experience art like never before in this interactive exhibition. It’s a fun way for kids and families to engage directly with works of art and experience the setting, atmosphere, and subject of each work.
Be among the only guests to explore our newest special exhibit Framed: Step into ArtTM. Discover information about 5 famous visual artists and tap into their creative worlds through interactive play.
- Cook a pretend noontime meal in Grant Wood’s Dinner for Threshers
- Act out a camping trip in John Singer Sargent’s Camp at Lake O’Hara
- Add “corn husks” to the flower tower in Diego Rivera’s Corn Festival
- Climb onto a giant rooster in Clementine Hunter’s Big Chicken
- Instagram favorite: Put your face in Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa
- Try your hand at pencil sketching, chalk drawing, and digital art creation
Framed: Step into ArtTM was created by Minnesota Children’s Museum.