Experiment and explore various tools that are used by scientists
- Discuss and respond to a story about scientists.
- Discover how a centrifuge works by separating water from cloth.
- Graph and record results.
- Compare and contrast a variety of textured materials.
- Assess the efficiency of different artist tools.
Take It with You
Use the following activities to bring the education concepts from this exhibit into your home or classroom:
Appropriate for Grades: PK, K, 1, 2, 3
Meets Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards: 11.A, 12.C, 13.A, 13.B, 10.A, 10.B, 10.C