The Museum collaborates with local community organizations, schools and childcare centers to provide family passes to increase Museum access to families in financial need. Over 2,000 passes are distributed annually. Partners include:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Chicago
- Chicago Public Schools
- Infant Welfare Society of Evanston
- Niles Township District #219 Schools
- North Chicago Community Partners
- North Shore School District #112
- Ounce of Prevention
- A Safe Place
- YWCA Evanston/North Shore
- YWCA of Lake County
For more information or to apply to be part of the Family Connection program, please contact Erika Gray at 847-832-6871.
If you are a family receiving SNAP, WIC or other EBT-card-related benefits, you are eligible for reduced general admission of $3 per person. Simply show your EBT card at the Museum’s front desk to receive this discount.