Discover how the five senses help people learn about their world.
- Identify objects using tactile discrimination.
- Explore sweet and sour tastes.
- Utilize visual discrimination to explore color change and mixing.
- Compare and match the sound of different objects.
- Distinguish and identify various scents.
Appropriate for Grades: PK, K, 1
Meets Illinois State Goals: 1.B, 1.C, 2.B, 4.A, 4.B, 11.A 31.A
Take It with You
Use the following activities to bring the education concepts from this exhibit into your home or classroom: