Kohl Children’s Museum is conveniently located at the intersection of Patriot Boulevard and West Lake Avenue on The Glen in Glenview. The Museum is located between Willow Road and Lake Avenue, and between routes I-94 and I-294.
From I-94 (Edens Expressway)
- From the south: Head north on I-94 (Edens Expressway). Take the Lake Avenue West exit (Exit #34B) and head west for 3 miles. Turn right onto Patriot Boulevard. Proceed 1.3 miles. The Museum entrance is on your left just past West Lake Avenue.
- From the north: Head south on I-94 (Edens Expressway). Take the Skokie Road exit (Exit #34A). Turn right on Lake Avenue and head west for 3 miles. Turn right onto Patriot Boulevard. Proceed 1.3 miles. The Museum entrance is on your left just past West Lake Avenue.
From I-294 (Tri-State Tollway)
- Take the Willow Road exit (Exit #48) and head east for 2 1/2 miles. Turn right onto Patriot Boulevard. Proceed 1 mile and the Museum entrance is on your right.
From the Northwestern Suburbs:
- Head east on Euclid Avenue, which becomes East Lake Avenue. Turn left onto Pfingsten Road, and an immediate right onto West Lake Avenue. Turn left onto Patriot Boulevard.
- Head east on Palatine Road, which becomes Willow Road. Turn right onto Patriot Boulevard.
The Museum offers free on-site parking. If the Museum lot is full, additional free parking is available at The Glen Town Center:
- Turn right out of the Museum's parking lot onto Patriot Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Valor Drive.
- The parking garage will be on your left after Tower Drive.
The Museum is served by the North Glenview station on the Metra Milwaukee District North line. From the station, walk 1/2 mile west on West Lake Avenue to Patriot Boulevard.
Metra Milwaukee District North Line Schedule
The Museum is served by Pace Bus Route 423, which has terminus points at the Linden Purple Line Station and the Harlem Blue Line Station. Please note that this route does not operate on weekends or holidays.
Pace Bus Route 423 Schedule
Taxi service in Glenview is available from the following companies:
303 Taxi – (847) 729-0303
American Taxi – (847) 673-1000
North Suburban Yellow Cab – (847) 433-2000
For more information or directions to the Museum, call (847) 832-6600.