Take on the role of a doctor or nurse and care for babies in this child-sized nursery.
Underwritten by Advocate Children’s Hospital
- Examine and treat babies using a scale, stethoscope, X-ray viewer and other tools
- Dress, change, bathe and feed the babies to keep them happy
- Talk, sing, read and play with the babies
- Play different lullabies in multiple languages to help babies sleep
- Role play nurturing roles of caregivers, doctors and nurses
- Practice ways to handle and care for “babies”
- Make decisions and exercise control
Good to Know
Focused Field Trips Aligned with this Exhibit
This exhibit is aligned with Illinois Early Learning & Development Standards.