Many little hands can make big things happen! In this exhibit, kids learn that teaming up and working together makes things easier.
- Pedal bikes, pump handles, or push buttons to create a moving sculpture with air
- Propel balls to fill a basket and watch them pop out like popcorn
- Talk with up to three other guests at once on video phones
- Make music by rolling balls down ramps to hit gongs, chimes, and wood blocks
- Find someone who looks like you in a life-size photo mural
- Develop awareness, sensitivity, and respect for others
- Communicate with others and engage in cooperative play
- Operate simple machines to achieve goals
Good to Know
Focused Field Trips Aligned with this Exhibit
This exhibit is aligned with Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards.
On Thursday, June 27, 12:45 – 2 p.m. there will be cuts in power as the Museum is participating in a study with CP Power to gather energy information