Many little hands can make big things happen! In this exhibit, kids learn that teaming up and working together makes things easier.
- Pedal bikes, pump handles, or push buttons to create a moving sculpture with air
- Propel balls to fill a basket and watch them pop out like popcorn
- Talk with up to three other guests at once on video phones
- Make music by rolling balls down ramps to hit gongs, chimes, and wood blocks
- Find someone who looks like you in a life-size photo mural
- Develop awareness, sensitivity, and respect for others
- Communicate with others and engage in cooperative play
- Operate simple machines to achieve goals
Good to Know
Focused Field Trips Aligned with this Exhibit
This exhibit is aligned with Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards.