Many little hands can make big things happen! In this exhibit, kids learn that teaming up and working together makes things easier.
- Pedal bikes, pump handles, or push buttons to create a moving sculpture with air
- Propel balls to fill a basket and watch them pop out like popcorn
- Talk with up to three other guests at once on video phones
- Make music by rolling balls down ramps to hit gongs, chimes, and wood blocks
- Find someone who looks like you in a life-size photo mural
- Develop awareness, sensitivity, and respect for others
- Communicate with others and engage in cooperative play
- Operate simple machines to achieve goals
Good to Know
Focused Field Trips Aligned with this Exhibit
This exhibit is aligned with Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards.
Masks that cover the nose and mouth are currently REQUIRED for all guests age 2 and older when inside the Museum.
UPCOMING SPECIAL HOURS:
- Dec 3 – 5, Dec 10 – 12, Dec 17 – 23, Dec 26 – 31: The Museum will CLOSE EARLY at 4:30 PM
- Dec 24, Dec 25, Jan 1: The Museum will be CLOSED all day.