In-School Museum Experiences
Bring a field trip experience—complete with a Museum Educator—to your school, center, or home. All of our focused field trip workshops are carefully designed to meet the developmental needs of children from birth to age 8, and are aligned to Common Core State Standards and Illinois Early Learning & Development Standards.
The following topics are available for In-School Museum Experiences:
In-School Museum Experiences Include:
- 45-minute guided workshop conducted by a Museum Educator
- All supplies and supporting materials for the workshop
- Pre- and post-visit extension materials
- $275 (within 10 miles*)
- $300 (10-20 miles*)
- $325 (20-25 miles*)
- $225 (same day and location)
* All distances are calculated from the Museum. Locations over 25 miles away will be considered on a case by case basis.
Maximum group size is 25; multiple workshops may be booked to accommodate larger groups.
In-School Museum Experience Reservations
Please download and fill out our reservation form for an In-School Museum Experience.
NEW For 2022: Please visit our Virtual Field Trip page.