Field Trips To Go
Our hands-on, virtual learning experiences are back! Whether you and your students are in the comfort of your classroom or learning remotely, our virtual field trips bring hours of experiential learning to you.
- Flexible to meet your schedule
- Aligned with Common Core and Next Generation Science learning standards
- Designed by teachers, for teachers, with active learning in mind
Watch our trailer below for a sneak peak at all six of our Field Trip To Go topics!
For the 2021-22 school year, we’re offering 6 different Field Trip To Go topics for your classes, with three different delivery options to suit your individual needs. Click each topic to learn more about content and learning standards covered in the field trip, as well as package options to bring the Museum’s brand of learning right into your classroom – virtually.
Six curriculum topics:
Build It (K – 3)
Exploring Simple Machines (Pre-K – 1)
Sensational Senses* (Pre-K – 1)
The Science of Art (Pre-K – 1)
The World of Critters (Pre-K – 1)
*All About Animals and Sensational Senses include video packages narrated in both English and Spanish.
RECORDED VIDEO LIBRARY
A two-week online video library rental of classroom activities and informational videos, flexible for in-person or remote learning (up to two hours of activities). Password access may be shared only among other classes at your school or site.
Up to 30 supply kits shipped to you with all the materials needed for all activities in the series
|$50/set of 30 kits|
ADD-ON LIVE SESSION*
Live video conference session for one classroom. Join a Museum educator as they walk your class through a hands-on exploration activity! Live sessions incorporate both elements from the video libraries and materials from supply kits. You will need access to both prior to your session.
|$50 (max of one classroom)|
For the most enriching educational experience, multiple classrooms cannot be combined into one live session.
How to Book Your Field Trip To Go
Please select your chosen topic from the curriculum topic list above to see available virtual field trip options and click the links on those pages. For additional information or questions, call our field trip hotline at (847) 832-6923.
Benefits of virtual field trips:
- More than 30 minutes of standards-aligned video content in each package
- Perfect for remote instruction, hybrid learning, and in-person classes
- Six different topics for ages 3 to 9
- Flexible plans to work for your classroom, childcare, or home school situation
- Extension activities to continue hands-on learning experiences
- Guides to easily follow along for educators and parents
- Early learning standards listed for teachers
Questions? Call (847) 832-6923, or e-mail email@example.com
Field Trips To Go have been generously supported by: