Field Trips To Go
Our hands-on, virtual learning experiences are back! Whether you and your students are in the comfort of your classroom or learning remotely, our virtual field trips bring hours of experiential learning to you.
- Flexible to meet your schedule
- Aligned with Common Core and Next Generation Science learning standards
- Designed by teachers, for teachers, with active learning in mind
Watch our trailer below for a sneak peak at all six of our Field Trip To Go topics!
For the 2022-23 school year, we’re offering 4 different Field Trip To Go topics for your classes, all including access to a video library for use in your school or childcare, supply kits of all materials needed for activities, and a 20-minute live video conference with a Museum educator for your classroom. Click each topic to learn more about content and learning standards covered in the field trip to bring the Museum’s brand of learning right into your classroom – virtually.
Four curriculum topics:
Build It (K – 3)
Sensational Senses* (Pre-K – 1)
The World of Critters (Pre-K – 1)
*All About Animals and Sensational Senses include video packages narrated in both English and Spanish.
Pricing – $200 includes:
RECORDED VIDEO LIBRARY
A two-week online video library rental of classroom activities and informational videos, flexible for in-person or remote learning (up to two hours of activities). Password access may be shared only among other classes at your school or site.
30 supply kits shipped to you with all the materials needed for all activities in the series.
LIVE VIRTUAL SESSION*
Live video conference session for one classroom. Join a Museum educator as they walk your class through a hands-on exploration activity! Live sessions currently available in English only.
For the most enriching educational experience, multiple classrooms cannot be combined into one live session; each classroom must book individual virtual field trips.
How to Book Your Field Trip To Go
Please select your chosen topic from the curriculum topic list above to see available virtual field trip options and call our field trip hotline at (847) 832-6899 to reserve.
Benefits of virtual field trips:
- More than 30 minutes of standards-aligned video content in each package
- Perfect for remote instruction, hybrid learning, and in-person classes
- Four different topics for ages 3 to 9
- Flexible plans to work for your classroom, childcare, or home school situation
- Extension activities to continue hands-on learning experiences
- Guides to easily follow along for educators and parents
- Early learning standards listed for teachers
Questions? Call (847) 832-6899, or e-mail email@example.com
Field Trips To Go have been generously supported by: