Rent the Museum
Gala fundraisers, children’s birthday parties, corporate events and meetings; whatever your special day, Kohl Children’s Museum of Greater Chicago has everything you need to make it a day to remember!
Private rentals currently limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please see below.
Treat your guests to exclusive use of the Chicago area’s premiere family-friendly venue with amenities you won’t find anywhere else:
- 17 interactive exhibits, all appropriate for infants through age 8
- 18,000 square feet of indoor public space
- Two-acres of interactive outdoor space in Habitat Park, open April through October
- Inner courtyard accessible year-round, weather permitting
- 200 free parking spots for guests
- Conveniently located in Glenview between Routes I-94 and I-294
- Preferred caterers available for your convenience
You may arrange your own food and refreshments for your party, or choose one of our preferred birthday party catering partners.
North Branch Pizza & Burger Company, in Glenview, is a recommended catering service.
Call (847) 813-6400 for more information.
Sunday Morning Rentals
Sunday Morning full Museum rentals currently on hold. For rental of a zone of the Museum on Sunday mornings for small groups, please visit our VIP session pages.
Evening rentals are currently limited in group size and scheduling capacity due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions. Please call (847) 832-6918 for information.
Non-profit organizations and Museum members receive a 10% discount on facility rental prices.