Careers at KCM
Thank you for your interest in working at the Kohl Children’s Museum of Greater Chicago! You are welcome to complete a general application by clicking on the “Apply Online” link.
Reports To: Lead Custodians
Kohl Children’s Museum of Greater Chicago provides engaging informal learning environments featuring interactive exhibits and programs that encourage young children to become effective learners through self-directed complex play.
We have an opening for additional custodial support for our team. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income while working in a fun, learning environment!
- 8:30am – 4:30pm, 2 positions available, everyday including Saturday and Sunday
- 5pm – 9pm, 3 positions available, everyday including Saturday and Sunday
Please apply if you are interested in working all hours or are available for only some of these hours.
- Heavy emphasis on cleaning and sanitizing
- Monitor, stock, and tidy bathrooms, clean and maintain indoor facility spaces as needed
- Respond to housekeeping requests and other duties as they arise
- Support the overall maintenance of the Museum
The ideal candidate must be friendly, reliable, and have own transportation – no experience necessary!
For more information about the position or the Museum, please visit www.kohlchildrensmuseum.org.
Kohl Children’s Museum is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.