In-School Museum Experiences
Kohl Children’s Museum can bring a field trip experience to your school, center, or home! A Museum educator will conduct any of our thirteen focused field trips at your site. All Museum focused field trip workshops are carefully designed to meet the developmental needs of children from birth to age 8, and are aligned to Common Core State Standards and Illinois Early Learning & Development Standards.
In-School Museum Experiences Include:
- 45-minute guided workshop conducted by a Museum Educator
- All supplies and supporting materials for the workshop
- Pre- and post-visit extension materials
- $225 (within 10 miles*)
- $250 (10-20 miles*)
- $275 (20-25 miles*)
- $200 (same day and location)
* All distances are calculated from the Museum. Locations over 25 miles away will be considered on a case by case basis.
Maximum group size is 25; multiple workshops may be booked to accommodate larger groups.