Science Sleuths lets children become little scientists as they study evidence, make predictions, and test their hypotheses with the guidance of a Museum educator or local professional. Programming takes place approximately every other Wednesday from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Calling all detectives! Are all fingerprints the same? Learn all about fingerprints and their unique characteristics.June 5, June 19: ROY G BIV
What makes up a rainbow? Join us as we look closer at colors and how rainbows are made.
- Bubbleology Lesson: Have you ever looked closely at the different colors of a bubble? Let’s explore the science (and fun) of bubbles!
- Slime Factory Lesson: Roll up your sleeves, join in the mess, and explore the effects of temperature on slime!
- Fossils, Rocks, and More Lesson: Attention all mini geologists and paleontologists! Use your senses to investigate trilobite-fish fossils, and rocks.
- Waxy Business Lesson: Write or draw a secret message to a loved one or friend and discover the science behind decoding them.
- Zoom in, Zoom out Lesson: Join us as we look for biodiversity in our own backyard. We are going to take a closer look at the earth around us in our neighborhood.