Join the Wonder Funder Family!
As a Wonder Funder at Kohl Children’s Museum, you are directly supporting vital programs both onsite and out in our community. Your annual leadership contribution ensures that the Museum can continue to provide important educational experiences to children from under-resourced communities and those with special needs. You can learn more about our Greater Access Programs here.
Your tax-deductible annual gift at each level makes a huge impact and is recognized with the following benefits:
• One-year Play KCM Plus Membership
• Recognition in our Annual Report
• Special Wonder Funder-only museum hours hosted throughout the year
• Invitations to exhibit preview events
All Explorer level benefits plus:
• Complimentary Family Pass to our Touch-a-Truck Event
• Two family guest passes to share with family or friends
All Discoverer benefits plus:
• Complimentary Family Passes to our Fall Family Festival and Winter Wonderland events
• One Complimentary Birthday Party or Special Event at the Museum
• Recognition on our Cooperation Station exhibit wall
All Creator benefits plus:
• Exclusive reserved parking services
• Invitations to special events with Museum leadership
Wonder Funder contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the IRS tax code.
If you have any questions or prefer to join by phone, please reach out to Kaitlin Czurylo, Development Manager, at 847-832-6895 or firstname.lastname@example.org